Monday, January 19, 2009

Introduction

This is my first post in what I hope will be a long and glorious series of deeply insightful essays.

Not really likely.

No, what this will be is a collection of essays, stories, meanderings, brain-drains, poems, rants, etc.

You know, the usual stuff.

Some of this really will be awkward. I plan on talking about some things that, frankly, I have never talked about with anyone. Anywhere.

Most of it though will simply be my opinions and random thoughts.

I don't, at the moment, plan on using a bunch of links to cite my statements. If you are curious about a source, Google works as well for you as it does for me.

I will try to use public domain pictures, but its not always easy to get what you need. If I use your picture and you want me to remove it, I will.


Let the wandering begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment